The Godin Montreal Premiere is a thinline, semi-hollow body electric and is destined to become instant favorite within your guitar collection. This Signature series model is a vibrant & versatile electric guitar for rock, blues and jazz players alike! It features an innovative and unique "breathe-through" carved spruce core, inside its Canadian wild cherry top, back & sides. This gives the body of the Montreal Premiere an astounding resonance unlike any other guitar in its class. This set-neck, short-scale electric is also available with a Bigsby® Tremolo option featuring a Trans Red high-gloss finish.
- Canadian Wild cherry top, back & sides with a "breathe-through" carved spruce core.
- Mahogany set-neck.
- Rosewood Fingerboard.
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock.
- Custom polished high-gloss finish.
- Double-bound binding.
- Graphtech ResoMax bridge system.
- 2x Custom Godin humbucker pickups.
- 3-way toggle switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 12" (300 mm) fingerboard radius
- 24 3/4" (629 mm) Scale
- 1 11/16 " (43 mm) nut width
- Colors: Trans Red HG, Natural HG, Sunburst HG & Trans Black HG.
*Bigsby® model features the same specs except for the following:
Bigsby® Tremolo, a "Tune-o-matic" style bridge with roller saddles.
Color: Trans Red HG.
Godin Montreal Premiere Natural
Godin Montreal Premiere Sunburst
Godin Montreal Premiere Transparent Black
Godin Montreal Premiere Transparent Red
Godin Montreal Premiere Transparent Red w/ Bigbsby