Each pair is individually jacketed and has a 100% foil shield. All nylon "D" series type connectors on a low-profile steel box with raised edges to protect the connectors. Your choice of 1/4 inch or XLR returns on the box and fan. Channel number ID behind each connector. Nylon strain relief/grip on box of S6X0, S6X3, S8X0, S8X4, S12X0, S12X4, and S16X4. The S24x4, S24X8, S32X8, and S40X8 have metal mesh grips. Metal mesh cable bale on fan end. Hand soldered connectors. Because the wire meets NEC specs for permanent installations, you can run this snake behind walls, ceilings and floors without conduit (check your local fire codes).
- Available in sizes S6X0, S6X3, SS8X0, S8X4, S12X0, S12X4, S16X4, S24X4, S24X8, S32X8, and S40X8 configurations
- Standard lengths offered 50', 75', 100', 150', and 200'
- Channel number ID markers behind each connector
- Metal mesh cable bale on fan end
- Nylon strain relief/grip on box of S6X0, S6X3, S8X0, S8X4, S12X0, S12X4, and S16X4. The S24xX, S24X8, S32X8, and S40X8 have metal mesh grips
- Manufactured in Rapco facilities, by Rapco employees, according the strictest quality standards