Martin OMC16OGTE Acoustic Electric Guitar; A Martin and Roland collaboration. The OMC16OGTE features a solid sitka spruce top, ovangkol sides and a 3-piece back with solid ovangkol wings and an east Indian rosewood center wedge. Ovangkol is an incredible tonewood full with beauty and tone. The OMC16OGTE is a small bodied Orchestra guitar featuring a rounded Venetian cutaway giving access to the upper frets, polished gloss tops and satin finished back and sides.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Bold Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16 in.
- Back Material: Solid Ovangkol Wings W/ Solid East Indian Rosewood Wedge
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid Ovangkol
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Black Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4 in.
- Martin 330 Hardshell Case
Martin OMC-16OGTE [OMC-16OGTE]
Have a question about the Martin OMC-16OGTE [OMC-16OGTE]?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.