The Korg X50 music synthesizer features the HI (Hyper Integrated) sound engine that's used on the world-famous TRITON series. It gives you pro-quality sounds in an ultra-compact body. This keyboard synthesizer delivers unbeatable convenience and enjoyment for live performance or song production.
- A rich array of sounds and powerful effects
The 64 MB PCM memory contains a wide range of sounds, including piano, strings, guitar, and synth sounds. With 512 sound Programs, as well as 384 "Combinations" that let you use up to eight Programs together, you can start enjoying a diverse selection of great sounds right away. The effect section lets you simultaneously use four effects (one insert effect, two master effects, and one EQ), and provides a full selection of effect types such as reverb, chorus, and delay. Best of all, the X50 is compatible with Korg's TR line of music workstations so you can share sounds and songs with Korg users around the world.
- Dual arpeggiator makes performance even more fun
An arpeggiator lets you play a variety of phrases using just one finger, and the X50 provides two polyphonic arpeggiators! For example, in Combination mode you can use the two arpeggiators to play drums and bass while you play chords and melody, giving you amazing power for live performances. In addition to five basic preset arpeggio patterns, the X50 also provides an additional 251 patterns containing various phrases. Of course you can also create your own original patterns and store them in internal memory.
- Easy operation for immediate use
Finding the right sound quickly when you have so many to choose from can be a problem on some systems, but never Korg's! The X50 organizes its vast array of sounds into sixteen categories, and provides a Category Select function that makes it quick and easy to choose the sound you need from the category you specify. There's also an Audition Riff function that provides one-touch audition of each sound. Four knobs can be used to quickly adjust sounds, effects and arp settings, and the ClickPoint cursor makes the X50 a pleasure to use and play.
- Light and compact design for easy portability
The X50 packs professional-quality sounds and a wide range of functions into an amazingly light and compact body. Even with a 61-note keyboard that gives you plenty of room to perform, the X50 boasts an ultra-light weight of only 4.5 kg --- about the same as an electric guitar. The compact design ensures that it can fit into the smallest home studio workspace, and thanks to its cool side handles the X50 is easy to take along wherever you go.
- 512 professional-quality sound programs produced by the HI synthesis system used on the world-famous TRITON series.
- 384 combinations, each allowing up to eight programs to be freely combined to create complex sounds.
- Multi Mode allows the X50 to be played from your external sequencer as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module.
- Powerful effect section with four processors (one insert effect, two master effects, one master EQ).
- Four-channel audio output (two main channels, two individual channels), a first in its class.
- Dual polyphonic arpeggiator for even more musical enjoyment.
- USB connector allows single-cable MIDI connection with your computer.
- Stand-alone and innovative plug-in sound editing software is included, allowing you to tweak and program the X-50, even within your DAW software.
Korg X50 [X50]
Have a question about the Korg X50 [X50]?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.