In the history of guitar modeling, no manufacturer has devoted more time, resources and passion into this market segment than Roland -- from the world’s first guitar modeling processor, the legendary VG-8, to its popular V-Guitar predecessors. Today, Roland proudly announces another milestone in guitar modeling and performance technology: the VG-99. With 3 powerful new processors at its core, plus expressive performance controls such as Ribbon Controller and D BEAM, this remarkable instrument raises the bar in guitar modeling and performance technology.
The VG-99 contains an incredible range of COSM-modeled guitars and amplifiers including new electric, acoustic and bass guitar models, a new GR-300 synth wave and much more. It even models 2 signal paths at once. Complete dual processing of guitar modeling on the VG-99 allows you to play 2 different guitar sounds simultaneously. For example, one virtual guitar could be a Telecaster® in a vintage Tweed amp with full effects and the other a nylon-string guitar with just a hint of reverb.
GK-3 Divided Pickup: GK-3 mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar GK-3 features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length, plus an attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars Simply attach the included GK-3 Divided Pickup to your guitar and you can be playing high-quality Roland sounds in seconds.
* Dual modeling engines allow guitar and amp models to be dynamically switched, layered and combined
* New COSM® electric, acoustic and even bass guitar models, and new synth waves such as the famous GR-300
* Guitar to MIDI converter for direct connection to keyboards, sound modules, soft synths, computers, and other MIDI-compatible devices
* Supports USB audio and MIDI for easy digital recording and sequencing
* Dual GT-Pro-class effects processor enables unequalled flexible tone creation
* Advanced performance controls, including D BEAM, V-LINK and Ribbon Controller take guitar performance to a whole new level
* Simple and intuitive knob-based interface and new design support live performance
* Graphical Editor software included to support sophisticated sound making
* Versatile I/O, including USB, S/PDIF and XLR provide pro connections for virtually every type of music production and performance on stage to professional studio recording
Have a question about the Roland VG-99/GK-3?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.