DescriptionThe DN-D4500 is the successor to Denon’s award winning DND4000 and offers many expanded features especially in the area of MP3. Key Adjust, Auto BPM Counter, MP3 Seamless Looping with B-Trim edit, MP3 Hot Starts, MP3 File Search System, MP3 Frame Search, CUE Stutter and wider +/-24/50/100% pitch ranges for audio CD’s are just a few of the enhancements.
MP3 File Search System and CD Text
MP3 File Search System allows you to locate in seconds, hundreds of MP3 tracks on a CD-R/RW by artist name, song title or folder. In addition, MP3 ID3 tags and Audio CD Text are supported on a large, easy-to-read dot matrix flourescent tube display.
With 1000 memo points on board, the DND4500 can store your loops and Hot Starts on any audio CD track and recall them at a later time when that track is cued in either CD drive.
Cueing Accuracy and BPM Counter
Precision cueing to frame sound accuracy can be set quickly and easily using the inner 50mm jog wheel with the outer shuttle ring for user adjustable quick jumps while scanning. The inner jog wheel also controls pitch bend, which is essential for synchronising tracks for beat mixing - a DJ skill aided by the built-in automatic BPM counters.
Key Adjust and Shock-Proof Memory
The Key Adjust feature keeps vocals and music sounding true even when you adjust the speed of the track. With up to 100 seconds of anti-shock memory for MP3 and 20seconds for audio CDs, your groove will not be interrupted by either sound or vibrations.
Relay Play with Adjustable Overlap
Background music no longer has to have silence between tracks. The unit can go straight into Play mode when it is powered up. Music can also be played alternately from two discs using Relay play, which wil start the next track several seconds before the previous track.
In Depth- Two Hot Starts (A1 and A2): can be made on the fly and used as a stutter point as well
- Loop End Point B Trim: the B point for seamless loop can easily be adjusted on the fly
- Cue Stutter
- Power on Play: Unattended playback is possible upon power up. Each drive can be used independentlyt for a two zone application
- Relay Play: Unattended playback is possible when both drives with user-adjustable crossover time
- ID3 tags, displays (title artist album)
- MP3 File search system
- CD Memo Function: cue point, playback pitch and range, pitch on/off, key adj on/off, and seamless loop A and B dat can be stored (up to 1,000 points)
- Brake Effect: now time adjustable via the preset mode
- Two seamless loops are available
- 50mm Jog/Shuttle Ring: with pitch bend and frame search
- EOM: Flashes status time bar when track is about to end
- Shock-proof memory: 20 sec. (CD), 100 sec. (MP3)
- Large Fluorescent Tube Display: with dot matrix text support
- Quick Jump: Jump around within a track with precise user-adjustable increment time steps.
- Instant Start: 0.02 sec.
- CD-R/RW compatible
- Fader Start Control Terminal: compatible with all Denon mixers
- Digital Outputs: constant digital output at 44.1 kHz is present with using all functions
- Software Upgradeable: by CD-ROM disc
- Cue Points Auto Cue (on/off)
- Pitch Control Pitch On / Key adj On / Pitch Off
- Type Dual CD/MP3 Player
- Audio Channels 2 channels (Stereo)
- Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz (Normal Pitch)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Analog Outputs (1 kHz, 0 dB playback)
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.01%
- S/N Ratio 90 dB
- Channel Separation 85 dB
- Transfer and Connector Unbalanced, RCA connector
- Output Level 2.0 Vrms, 10 kohm
- Tranfer and Connector Coaxial
- Signal Format SPDIF IEC958, Type II
- Power Supply AC120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 23 W
- Dimensions 19.0 (W) X 3.5 (H) X 9.9 (D) inch; 482 (W) X 88 (H) X 252 (D) mm
- Weight 13.7 lbs.; 6.2 kg
- Pin Connected Cord 2 pair
- Remote Connecting Cable 1 pc (3 m, 9.84 ft 8-pin Din
Item Number: Denon DN-D4500 [DND4500] 31222 0-1
View all Denon products
View Additional Images