DescriptionThe STAGEPAS 300 has all the power and high-quality sound you need to fill a small performance space, yet it’s small and light enough to bring wherever you need it. Combining a built-in powered mixer and PA speakers, it’s also incredibly easy to use – letting you set up and be playing in a matter of minutes!
Exceptionally compact and portable, it’s the perfect road companion, providing powerful, reliable, convenient sound reinforcement for a wide variety of applications. Great sound has never been so portable – and so easy to use. High quality, convenience, and power to go!
Punchy mids. Big, fat bass. The STAGEPAS 300 delivers a remarkably clear, powerful sound. Its exceptional high-quality and power makes it ideal for almost any PA application. Its rugged, durable construction makes it perfect for the road. And its compact, all-in-one convenience makes it an essential gig companion you’ll never want to be without.
Flexible placement options let you stand the speakers up or lay them on their sides. Or use the optional ADP138 adapter to put the cabinets on speaker stands, high above the heads of your audience for optimum projection. With the convenient Monitor Out jack and the angled sides of the cabinet, you can even use one of the speakers as a floor monitor.
For minimum stage clutter, the built-in powered mixer can be left inside the storage compartment of one speaker during operation. Speaker cables are included, too. There’s even a convenient storage compartment in the other speaker box for packing the included power cable, speaker cables, and owner’s manual. Carry the STAGEPAS 300 with you, and you’ve got all you need to set up and perform – anywhere, anytime.
The easy-to-use mixer of the STAGEPAS 300 provides controls and connections, for maximum flexibility in your stage setup – including two sets of stereo inputs for keyboards or CD/MP3 players, and a high-quality 1-bit modulation digital reverb for adding a rich ambience to your vocals.
The built-in amplifier puts out a full 150 watts of power into each channel, and utilizes Class D amplification for maximum efficiency, low heat, and remarkably high fidelity. It has all the sonic muscle you need to fill small- and medium-sized venues. Ready to perform – wherever you go!
In DepthGeneral Specifications
Maximum Output Power
- 150 W+150 W/6Ù @ 10% THD at 1kHz (SPEAKER L/R)
- 100 W+100 W/6Ù @ 1% THD at 1kHz (SPEAKER L/R)
- -3 dB, 0 dB, +1 dB @20 Hz.20 kHz, 1 W Output/6Ù (Without MUSIC/SPEECH, EQ and SP EQ Circuit) (SPEAKER L/R)
- -3 dB, 0 dB, +1 dB @20 Hz.20 kHz, +4 dBu 10 kÙ Load [MUSIC/SPEECH] switch=MUSIC (MONITOR OUT, REC OUT)
Total Harmonic Distortion
- <1% @1 kHz, 50 W Output Power (SPEAKER L/R)
- <0.5% @20 Hz.20 kHz, +14 dBu 10 kÙ (MONITOR OUT, REC OUT)
Hum & Noise
- <-65 dBu Residual output noise (SPEAKER L/R)
- <-90 dBu Residual output noise (MONITOR OUT, REC OUT)
- <-67 dBu @ MONITOR OUT control & one CH LEVEL control at nominal level
- <-70 dB between input channels
- 18 kg (mixer and two speakers)
- 70 Watts
Stereo Input channel Equalization
- Shelving turnover/rolloff frequency:
- 3 dB before maximum cut or boost
- ± 15 dB
- HIGH: 10 kHz shelving
- LOW: 100 Hz shelving
- Bass-reflex type
- LF: 8" (20 cm) Cone
- HF: 1" (2.54 cm) Compression Driver
Cross Over Frequency
- 4 kHz
- 55 Hz - 20 kHz
Maximum Output Level
- 112 dB (1 m)
Item Number: Yamaha STAGEPAS 300 [STAGEPAS300] 30530 0-0
View all Yamaha products