Nathan East has appeared on countless albums and has toured with some of the biggest names in modern music. Whether he's playing blues with Eric Clapton, pop with Phil Collins, or contemporary jazz with Fourplay, Nathan relies on his BBNE2 signature 5-string bass to deliver the tone he needs.
Featuring neck-through construction, the two-octave neck is built from maple and mahogany with an ebony fingerboard inlaid with figured abalone. Matching mother-of-pearl tuners complete the look. The unique BB body is made of maple and alder for a fat sound with plenty of definition. The BPZ-7 bridge features individual, machined saddles that provide precise intonation, a low profile, and an elegant look. The stacked Alnico humbuckers run through Yamaha's 5-control active electronics, which feature a custom 3-band EQ with a switchable mid-cut to provide sonic versatility for any situation.
- Construction: Neck Through
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6mm)
- Fingerborad: Ebony
- Radius: 19 11/16" (500mm)
- Frets: 24
- Body: Maple/Alder
- Neck: Maple/Premium Grade Mahogany 5 Piece
- Bridge: Yamaha BPZ-7 (No Piezo)
- Pickups: Alnico V Stack Type x 2
- Pickup Switch: N/A
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-Band EQ, Mid Cut Frequency, Mid Cut On-Off Switch
Yamaha BBNE2 - Black
Yamaha BBNE2 - White