DescriptionFull-range, hi-fi tone in a portable package! The Goliath Junior offers the legendary SWR Goliath sound in a cabinet that fits in most trunks or back seats. Perfect for small venue gigs, rehearsals, monitoring or as part of a two enclosure system – and now with 400 watts of power handling!
Features: 2x10 enclosure, 400 watts handling, custom SWR speakers, horn tweeter with attenuator, dual Speakon® and 1/4” speaker jacks, side spring-loaded handles, vibration-free shock-mounted chrome grill, front slot port. Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms, each model available.
In Depth- Series: Goliath Series
- Type: Bass Speaker Enclosure
- Description: 400 watt, 2x10 speaker enclosure with tweeter. Great for upright basses, small gigs, monitoring or as part of a bi-amp system.
- Bottom Slot Port
- Spring Loaded Rubber Grip Handles
- Black Ozite Carpeting with Stack Lock Corners
- Chrome Stamped Steel Vibration-Free Grill
- High Quality Metal Input Panel with Heavy-Duty Attenuator
- 1/4" In/Out and Speakon® Input Jacks
- Horn Protection Circuit
- Power Output: N/A
- Impedance (Ohms): 4 ohm
- (2) 10" custom-designed 8 ohm Eminence® drivers
- (1) Foster® Horn
- Channels: N/A
- Controls: High Frequency Attenuator
- Covering: Black Carpet with Chrome Stamped Steel Vibration-Free Grille
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 16.5"
- Power Handling: 400 Watts RMS
- Tube Complement: N/A
- Accessories: N/A
- Footswitch: N/A
- Frequency Response: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)
- SPL: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)
Item Number: SWR Goliath Junior III™ - 4 ohms  22334 0-0
View all SWR products