*Excellent condition. Original factory seal is not intact. Full manufacturer warranty applies. These items qualify for 8thstreet Return & Trade-back policies.
The GW-8 is the next generation of Roland's unique GW-Series workstations with intelligent backing-track functionality. With its fresh, contemporary sound-set and expressive interactive musical styles from pop to rock, plus authentic ethnic styles and a multi-format USB Memory Player feature, the GW-8 will bring a world of music to your fingertips. It's especially well-suited for "one-man-band" performance.
- Contemporary music workstation with high-quality 128-voice sound engine derived from Roland's renowned Fantom-X Series - Wide variety of contemporary sounds and interactive backing styles with special focus on Latin American genres, plus additional banks of ethnic sounds and styles from around the world - Onboard 16-track sequencer for saving your interactive performances - USB Memory Player feature allows direct playback of MP3, .WAV, AIFF and SMF files from USB key; Center Cancel feature for audio files enables karaoke-style sing-along - Newly-designed graphical display, plus Style Select button, Analog Modify knob and D BEAM - Style Converter and Playlist Editor software included
- Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)
Sound Generator - Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices - Parts: 16 parts + Keyboard part - Wave Memory: 256MB (16-bit linear equivalent) - Preset Memory: Performances: 128, Tones: 896 + 256 (GM2) + World, Rhythm Sets: 32 + 9 (GM2) + World - User Memory: Performances: 128, Favorite Performances: 100, Favorite Tones: 100 - Effects: MFX: Upper and Lower / 78 types, Chorus: 3 types, Reverb: 5 types
Backing Track - Backing type: Style, Song, USB Memory Player - Tempo (MIDI): 20 to 250 - Style Variations: 4 Intro, 4 Main, 4 Ending, 4 Fill In, Sync Start, Stop, One Touch Setting - Song (16-track Recorder): 16-track, Rec mode (Mix, Replace), Count in, Punch In-Out, Input Quantize - USB Memory Player: 999 songs, SMF: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV/AIFF/MP3 Preset Memory: Styles: 130 + World - User Memory: Styles: 100, Songs: 200
- Controllers: D BEAM Controller x 1, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever x 1, Control Knobs x 2 - Display: 240 x 64 dots white graphic LCD
Connectors - Output Jacks (L/MONO, R) - Ext Input Jack - Headphones Jack - MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT) - Hold Pedal Jack - Control Pedal Jack - USB Connectors: COMPUTER (supports USB MIDI) / MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor) - Current Draw: 1,000 mA
Accessories - Owner's Manual - CD-ROM - (Style Converter 3.0, Playlist Editor) - AC Adaptor (PSB-1U) - Music Player Pad - USB Memory Protector
- USB (MIDI)
Operating System - Windows: XP Home SP2 or later/Windows XP Professional SP2 or later/Windows Vista* - This does not work with the 64-bit Edition of Windows Vista.
- Dimensions: 1,045 mm W x 318 mm D x 102 mm H (41-3/16 in x 12-9/16 in x 4-1/16 in) - Weight: 6.0 kg (13 lbs. 4 oz.)
Roland GW-8 Open Box [GW8]
Have a question about the Roland GW-8 Open Box [GW8]?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.