DescriptionIts price might say "budget," but the E-09's sounds and styles are nothing but first class. Building on the success of Roland's popular E-series arranger keyboards, the E-09W raises the quality standard for entry-level arrangers. The E-09 is now available in black or white colors.
Who says an affordable keyboard has to look cheap? The E-09 is a stylish instrument that proudly wears the Roland logo. Its sleek,low-profile body is accentuated by colorful, friendly buttons and an easy-to-read backlit LCD. Now you can choose from two classic colors, black (E-09) or white (E-09W).
You don't have to be an accomplished keyboardist to make great music with the E-09. Right out of the box, it's loaded with dozens of one-touch patterns that you can control and embellish for an impressive performance. Onboard styles include Western, Middle Eastern and Asian.
Roland is world-famous for creating instruments with stunning sounds, and the E-09 is no exception. An entire world of tone is available at the touch of a button, from orchestral to modern and beyond. Every sound can be customized and enhanced with the powerful multi-effects processor.
The E-09's impressive sounds and interactive styles make it a great tool for creating songs. That's why Roland equipped this keyboard with a built-in 16-track recorder for capturing and developing your musical ideas. There's even an Easy Mode for quick, friendly operation.
In Depth- Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum polyphony: 64 voices
- Parts: 16 parts + keyboard part
- Wave memory: 32 M bytes equivalent
- Tones: 614 + 256 (GM2), drum sets: 61 + 9 (GM2)
- Effects: multi-FX: 47 types, reverb: 8 types, chorus: 8 types
- Transpose: -12 to + 12 (in semitones)
- Tempo: 20 to 250
- Styles: 130 Styles
- Band orchestrator: 3 types: Drum & Bass, Combo, Full Band
- User program: 100 program
- One touch setting: 2 setting / style
- Control: start/stop, sync start, intro original, fill in, variation, ending, tap tempo, Melody Intelligence: 18 types, Music Assistant: 130 types
- Metronome Signature: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 6/8, 9/8
- Tracks: 16
- 16-track recorder mode: 4 easy modes (ALL, Keyboard, Single, Punch In/Out)
- Control: start/stop, reording, reset, rewind, forward, marker A-B, repeat A-B
- Rated power output: 7.5 W + 7.5 W
- Speaker dimension: 10cm
- Controllers: pitch bend/modulation lever: 1
- Display: large backlit custom LCD
- Connectors: output jacks (L/MONO, R), headphones jack 1/2, MIDI connectors (IN, OUT), foot switch jack
- Power supply: DC 9 V (AC adapter)
- Current draw: 2,000 mA
- Accessories: music rest, owner's manual, AC adapter (PSB-1U)
- Options: keyboard stand: KS-12, pedal switch: DP Series, foot switch: BOSS FS-5U
Item Number: Roland E09 - White [E09-W] 43575 0-0
View all Roland products