Rapco's G4 instrument cable is for the more demanding musician. This cable utilizes a 20 gauge inner conductor and 95% spiral shielding. This cable will provide reliability and durability. Available with alternate choices of connector brands to meet different preferences and price points.
- Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
- Utilizing a spiral shield process for quiet operation
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Additional options of Neutrik or Switchcraft connectors and heat shrink available
- Custom imprints can be added to the shrink process for a personal touch