The Electric Blue Voyager is housed in a fractal blue solid ash cabinet. At first it looks black but as one draws near the fractal blue flecks pop out in an eye catching display. Combine this with the stunning look of the electric blue back lit panel, new blue LEDs, and some new killer patches and you have an instrument you will be proud to play for a lifetime.
V3.0 extends the current single Bank of 128 Presets to 7 Banks of 128 Presets for a total of 896 user accessible presets. Of the 896 user accessible presets, 704 come pre-loaded with patches from Nigel Hopkins, Brian Kehew, Will Alexander, Bernie Worrell, Drew Newmann, Amos Gaynes, Steve Dunnington, Aron Magner, Chad Hugo, Darrell Diaz, Frank Lucas, Fred Wreck, Gabrial McNair, Geoffrey Keezer, Herbie Hancock, Khari Simmons, James Lumb, Jamie Muhoberac, Joseph Rivers, Neil Palmer, Printz Board, Randy Cantor, Rick Wakeman, Mark Kline, Zon Vern Pyles, Thomas Wolf.
- Legendary Moog sound in a stunning new case
- Blue backlit panel and blue LEDs
- Three wide-range, high stability VCOs with continuously-variable waveforms.
- Two "Moog-style" low-pass-resonant filters with choice of two-pole or four-pole response
- Five-input mixer for combining the audio sources prior to filtering
- Two wide-range ADSR (Attack Decay Sustain Release) envelopes
- Filter Envelope sweeps the filter and is available for modulation shaping
- Volume Envelope shapes the overall volume
- Low Frequency Oscillator generates triangular, square, Sample & Hold, and smoothed Sample & Hold waveforms for use as modulating signals
- Modulation Busses Module selects sources, destinations, and shaping signals for the MOD WHEEL bus and the EXT PEDAL bus
- GLIDE varies the speed at which the keyboard voltage changes, from instantaneous to several seconds
- Extensive MIDI implementation capabilities
Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue V3.0 [VY-MIN-0011]
Have a question about the Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue V3.0 [VY-MIN-0011]?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.