This is it: the reference instrument cable used by top artists, award-winning engineers and producers to deliver every nuance of timbre and tonality during performances and recording sessions. Studio Pro 1000 features Monster's top cable technologies including 3-way Bandwidth Balanced® construction, patented MicroFiber® dielectric and Time Correct® multiple gauge high, mid and low frequency wire networks for extremely accurate sonic reproduction. When you're ready to capture your music with ultimate clarity, detail and depth... you're ready for Studio Pro 1000.
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time.
- 24k gold-plated contact, heavy-duty, high-current connectors are durable and corrosion resistant.
- Double shielded with 97% coverage copper braid and carbon-infused dielectric for superior noise rejection.
- MultiTwist™ impedance-balanced construction for maximum signal transfer and noise rejection.
- MicroFiber® dielectric-wrapped wire networks for the fastest transients, maximum clarity, definition and presence.