The tonality of your acoustic guitar is unique, so why entrust it to a run of the mill cable? Magnetic fields in ordinary cables cause frequency and phase distortions, but Monster Acoustic's patented three-way Time Correct® windings reject interference, protecting all of your guitar's transient attack, natural warmth, and critical overtones. This advanced technology ensures the high-end clarity, rich, mid-range harmonics, and low-end response that defines your sound—whether you're plugged in on stage or in a studio, grab a Monster Acoustic guitar cable and take your sound to the next level.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex® outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- IsoTec® vibration technology further reduces handling noise.
- MicroFiber® dielectric on all conductors for faster transients and greater clarity.
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Precision Time Correct® windings for more accurate sound reproduction.
Monster M ACST-12A
Monster M ACST-21A