DescriptionKorg redefines the workstation category by distilling the power of their flagship OASYS into the M3-M tabletop music workstation/sampler! The powerful EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator is derived from the OASYS’ HD-1 engine design, and it also has advanced second-generation KARMA functionality in addition to a multi-purpose control surface.
Adding innovations such as the new concept of virtualized hardware that allows tighter integration with DAW systems, Drum Tracks which provide a instant groove to play along with, and the Korg Komponent System concept that facilitates more flexible system construction, the M3 music workstation/sampler opens an exciting page in music making.
In DepthSynthesis Technology
- EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis)
- MMT (Multi Modeling Technology) sound generator can be added by installing the optional EXB-RADIAS
- 256 Mbyte (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
- 1,032 Multisamples
- 1,606 Drum Samples
- 120 voices, 120 oscillators max, single mode
- 60 voices, 120 oscillators max, double mode*
- * The actual maximum polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multisamples and velocity crossfading.
- OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double)
- Stereo multisamples are supported
- 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades and layers.
- Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB)
- Two multi-mode filters per voice (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
- Three bands, with sweepable mid
- For each voice: two envelope generators (Filter & Amp)
- Two LFOs
- Two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp)
- Two AMS mixers
- Pitch EG
- Common LFO
- Two common key tracking generators
Item Number: Korg M3 Module 42548 0-0
View all Korg products
View Additional Images