Klark Teknik has been designing audio equalisers since 1975, and has an impressive back catalogue, which includes the DN27, DN360 and DN370 three of the industry’s finest and longest-established designs.
The Square ONE graphic represents 30-years of Klark Teknik’s design expertise, offered at a more accessible price point, bringing superb audio performance within reach of the most budget-sensitive applications.
- 45mm faders with integral dust guards
- Long-throw faders for maximum accuracy and resolution.
- Signal present & Clip LEDs
- Maximum input capability of +22dBu.
- Universal Power Supply Auto voltage-sensing, operates anywhere between 100-240V ± 10%.
- Fully balanced inputs & Outputs XLR & TRS connectors, both feature extremely high CMRR.
- Relay activated bypass Continues to pass audio in the event of power failure.
- Roadworthy 3U steel chassis Designed to withstand the rigours of the road.
- PROportional Q filters The "Q" or bandwidth of the Square ONE’s filters is proportional to the gain applied, and so gives increasing focus on real problem frequencies. This also means that adjacent filters sum together with minimum phase error, providing smooth, ripple-free summation.
- This filter mapping is also implemented on the World-leading Klark Teknik DN370, and is the most appropriate for live sound reinforcement.
- High Pass Filters The HPF on graphic equalisers are used to remove unwanted subsonic frequencies (traditionally about 30Hz). The HPF on the Square ONE graphic is set at 80Hz. If using your Square ONE graphic with a large speaker system, then you will almost certainly be using an active crossover, which should provide appropriate subsonic protection. In this case, leave the HPF out of circuit.
- When using more compact loudspeakers, use the 80Hz. knee of the Square ONE HPF for maximising their headroom and efficiency (If using your Square ONE graphic with foldback loudspeakers which have an extended bass response, the HPF can still be used, in fact, useful results can be obtained by “bending” the knee of the HPF, by boosting the 63Hz fader on the graphic).
- Low Pass Filters The Square ONE graphic’s LPF is fixed at 12kHz. This is optimal for stage monitoring applications, both loudspeaker and IEM systems, and will increase available headroom as well as providing HF drivers with some thermal protection against ultrasonic frequencies.
- When engaged simultaneously, the Square ONE graphic’s HPF & LPF give optimal control of the operating bandwidth of most foldback (floor wedge & IEM) transducer systems.
Klark Teknik Square One Graphic [SQ1G]
Have a question about the Klark Teknik Square One Graphic [SQ1G]?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.