DescriptionThe SD3 offers all you’ll need in a mid-range keyboard module with exciting features like Drum Remix, Live Drums, Midifile player and the capability to create your own styles (or load in new ones).
Add on the optional Pattern expansion memory card (for even more style space), vocalizer (to add human back-ground voices to what you sing), video card (to display lyrics or screen information onto an external computer monitor) and you’re ’loaded’ SD3 is now able to challenge some of the higher-end module of today’s market - made in Italy with pride!
The SD3 from Ketron is a sound module arranger workstation that offers the same features as the SD5 keyboard, only the keyboard, speakers, and pitch and modulation wheels have been removed.
This makes the SD3 a great choice if you already have a MIDI accordion or keyboard for control, but need the great sounds and arranger features that Ketron provides.
Nearly 300 voices, over 1000 percussion sounds, and 200+ styles are built-in so you can create music in a variety of genres and styles. Designed with the MIDI accordion user in mind, the SD3 can also be used with a MIDI keyboard controller.
Sustain and volume pedal inputs are provided, along with a footswitch connector that allows you to connect an optional 6 or 13-switch floor unit so you can control arranger functions without having to remove your hands from your accordion or keyboard.
Other connectors include a microphone input and output, 1/4" audio outputs, a computer interface, and an optional video interface that’s great for karaoke. Each style has four arrangers with multiple intros, fills, and endings for quick and simple creation of accompaniment.
Several DSP effects are included, such as reverb, delay, chorus, and more.
The 3.5" floppy disk drive and optional 6GB hard drive provide great data storage. When a microphone is connected, the vocalizer provides controllable harmonies for your vocal performance.
All this and more in a durable, ultra-portable unit make the SD3 a great choice.
In Depth- High-Quality Sounds Ketron’s sound engine provides realistic voices, percussion sounds, drum kits, and styles for music creation.
- Compact and Portable The sleek unit is ultra-portable for life on the road.
- Designed with MIDI Accordion in Mind Multiple accordion features include bellows-driven expression, left-hand-driven percussion, and more.
- However, the SD3 can also be controlled by your MIDI keyboard or guitar.
- Intuitive Interface: The multitude of buttons have been arranged for quick and easy access, while the backlit display shows vital information.
- Arranger: Each style has four arrangers with multiple intros, fills, and endings to provide accompaniment in a variety of genres.
- Arabic Scale: The SD3 has 13 footswitch-assignable Arabic setups, with ±99 cent tuning per note.
- DSP Effects: The 60 DSP effects include reverb, delay, chorus, and more.
- Connectivity: Full MIDI connectors, 1/4" audio outputs, a mic input and output, computer interface, and optional video interface allow you to connect a variety of equipment.
- Real-Time Recording: Record to disk in real time.
- Transposing: The transposing feature provides ±24 half tones.
- Vocalizer: The vocalizer provides controllable harmonies for your vocal performance.
- Storage: The 3.5" floppy disk drive and optional hard drive provide great storage capabilities.
- Multi-function buttons: 1-16 multifunction buttons.
- Mode Select: Drum On/Off, SFX, GM Part access, Free Assignable, Registration Groups, Arabic scale.
- Display: 240 x 128 pixel backlit graphic TCF.
- Floppy Disk: 3.5 2DD/HD.
- Hard Disk: (optional unit) Type ATA IDE 2.5. 6Gbyte (max).
- User Voices: 290 Orchestral Presets Sounds. 292 GM Voices. More than 1000 Percussive sounds. 32 parts Multitimbral.
- Editing capabilities: A,D,S,R, Cut Off, Resonance, Effects.
- 1 Touch: 60 programmable 1 Touch/Favourite Sounds, assignable to Styles.
- Drawbars: 8 Digital Drawbar effects. 10 Selections.
- Programs: 120 Programs. 4 Voices, 4 splits. Sustain, Portamento, Velocity switch, Duet, Trio, Morphing, Steel, Slide, Harmony and 2nd voice assign. Single & Global Program loading.
- 2nd Voice: 292 Preset & programmable Second Voices. 2nd Voice Edit.
- Registrations: 198 panel/song settings. Single & Block modes. Registration Groups 1-16 Assignable buttons.
- Drum 1: 24 New Drum sets. 24 User Drum Sets. 10 Drum sections. Drum Mixer. Manual Drums.
- Drum 2: 62 Live Drum sets. New Acoustic and Latin audio Loops.
- Arranger: 202 Internal Styles, featuring new Unplugged, Real Latin, Ballroom and Pop Styles. Riff section. Arranger part Mute. After Fill. Smart 7th. Alternate Bass. Swing Bass. Professional Guitar templates. Rewritable parameters. 4 Arrangers: A, B, C, D. 3 Intro/Endings, Fill In, Break Interactive Accompaniment. Manual Bass. Jump. Tap
- Tempo. Accelerando-Ritardando. Tempo control. Pedalboard funcions. Rootless & Standard Chord recognition.
- Pattern: internal 2 Mbyte Flash ( up to 50 Patterns ).
- Edit functions: Record, Clear, Copy , Remap. Pattern Expansion memory (optional).
- Song Recording: Real time Song Recording to Disk (HD or FD).
- Pianist: Standard & Auto Piano-style arranger playing modes.
- Sustain On/Off.
- Octave: 1 octave Up/Down.
- Double: Lower octave coupling.
- Harmony: Full, Jazz, Double, Bluegrass, Trill, Repeat, Folk 1, Folk 2.
- Transposer: +/- 24 half tones.
- Arabic Scale: 13 arabic setups (footswitch assignable). Tune + / - 99 cents per note.
- Mode: International, Belgique. Velocity control to Left&Right. Bass&Lower octave. Left Drum to Bass&Chord.
- Effects: Multieffect DSP. 60 different effects. Reverberation, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Tap Delay 4 / 8, Wha Wha, Distortion, Overdrive, Rotor Slow/Fast , Bass Boost. Portamento. Mono - Legato function.
- Micro: Input with Gain control. Echo, Reverb., Pan/Pot, Pitch Shift, Talk mode (with no effects).
- Vocalizer: Harmonizer, Vocoder, Melody types, Midi Vocalizer track, Vocalizer to Arranger, Vocal effects. Left & Right Harmonies.
- Midifi le Player: SMF Song playback with karaoke and Txt fi les. Converts. kar & Midi type 0 fi les to 1. Juke box. Intelligent Transposer. Song Chain. Drum & Bass. Lead On/Off. Saves Song’s new setup.
- Drum Remix: Real time interactive Midifi le and Style playing. Song and Style select.
- MIDIJAY Utility: capability to view, scroll and play the Midijay fi les (Wave, Mp3, Midi, SFX/DJLoops, Play List, Autoplay) directly from the SD3’s screen together with access to Start, Stop and Pause controls.
- MIDI: In 1, In2 , Out, Thru. 32 Midi Channels. GM standard.
- Outputs: Left/Mono, Right. Sustain and Volume Pedal. Footswitch (6 or 13 switches). Micro out.
- Inputs: Stereo headphone. Micro jack.
- Computer: PC/Mac host Interface.
- Video Interface: (optional unit) Systems: PAL, NTSC, Super VHS. Monitor, Mirror, Zoom, Karaoke 1/2 page and full screen Mark, Underlined. Size and position controls.
- Optionals: Video Interface, Hard Disk, Pattern expansion (2 Mbyte).
- Dimensions: L x W x H = 56 x 13 x 39 cms.
- Weight: 7 Kg.
- Power: Automatic Voltage detection (110v/60Hz - 240V/50Hz) - Plug and play.
- MIDJAY The SD3 is provided with special utilities to dialogue fl uentlywith the Midjay,the top-professional KETRON player . In combination with Midjay the SD3 is able to perform high-professional capabilities such as interactive live controls for Wave, Mp3 and double Midi fi le player, Specal FX, DJ Loops, Play List and Autoplay. The directories of the Midjay can be scrolled out and started directly from the keyboard screen thus allowing an easy remote control of the player. Furthermore, as the Midjay is fully equipped with Styles and Voices too, the SD3 has the access to an additional topquality soundand Arranger module.
Item Number: Ketron SD3-HD V [SD3-HD-V] 44852 0-1
View all Ketron products