The Pro Stereo Dual REAN 1/4" M to 1/4" M TS Cable - 5' by Hosa Technology is specifically designed to connect pro audio gear such as compressors and mic pre's with stereo unbalanced phone jacks. It's ideal for touring or other live-sound applications but can also be used at home or in the studio.
This 24 AWG cable features nickel-plated REAN plugs and Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity. The 90% OFC spiral shields provide flexibility and optimum EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference) rejection.
- Nickel-plated 1/4" REAN connectors for effective signal transfer and long-lasting durability
- Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) conductors enhance signal clarity
- 90% OFC spiral shields provide flexibility and optimum EMI/RFI rejection
- Cable Type: Stereo 1/4" TS unbalanced
- Conductors: 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)
- Shielding: 90% Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) spiral
- Connectors: Dual Nickel-plated REAN 1/4" TS
- Length: 5 (1.52 m)
Hosa HPP-005X2 5-Feet
Hosa HPP-010X2 10 ft.
Hosa HPP-020X2 20 ft.