DescriptionThis exciting new Pro drawbar module is powered by the most advanced VASE3 Digital tone wheel generator. The XM-2 utilizes many of outstanding sounds and features found in our famous XK-3 keyboard. The XM-2 module and the XMc-2 controller with real Drawbars give the incomparable sound of the legendary Hammond B-3 to your MIDI-keyboard.
Hammond's new drawbar module consists out of 2 separate components...
First there is the XM-2 which is the sound-generator that can reproduce all the unique Hammond organ-sounds using 'Digital Tone-wheels' powered by a double VASEIII-engine. This unit can operate on its own as a module in a studio-environment...
To truly achieve full flexibility and create live new drawbar-settings on the fly, you should add the XMc-2. This unit operates as a (remote) controller but cannot create sound on its own. Its purpose is to command the XM-2 module in a very fast and user-friendly way.
In Depth- Sound Generator: 2 x Vase III as Digital Tone-wheel
- Harmonic Drawbars: Pitches: 9 Pitches (Upper & Lower), 2 Pitches (Pedal)
- Wavefrom: B-type/Mellow/Brite(Upper and Lower)/Muted/Normal/Synth1/Synth2(Pedal)
- Percussion: Harmonics: Second, Third, Fast Decay, Soft
- Adjustable: Touch, Velocity, Decay (Fast, Slow), Level (Soft, Normal)
- Tuning: Master: 430 ~450 (1Hz Steps)
- Transpose: -6 ~ 0 ~ +6 semitones
- Effects: Internal Leslie: On, Fast, Brake, Digital 2 Rotors, Leslie-presets:122,147,710,760,825(adjustable)
- Vibrato and Chorus: V1, V2, V3, C1, C2, C3, Upper&Lower, On/off, Speed:5(6,10Hz~7,25Hz)
- Overdrive: Digital Overdrive
- Equalizer: 3 Bands
- Reverb: 10 Programs
- Sustain: 5 Lengths (Pedal)
- Keymap: Functions: Split, Manual Bass
- Adjustable: Split Point, Lower Octave, Pedal Top Key
- Patches: 128 Patches
- Display: 20 characters, 2 lines with 8 control switches and rotary encoder
- Storage: None
- MIDI Templates: 4
- Connections: DC-Input(9v), MIDI In1, In2, Out
- Expression Pedal (Phone jack)
- Foot switch, Line out L/Mono,R
- Headphones, 8-pin Leslie
- Accessory: AC-Adaptor
- Dimensions: 396mm(W) x 172mm(D) x 50mm(H)
Item Number: Hammond XM2 Module w/XMc-2 Controller 41889 0-1
View all Hammond products
View Additional Images