The Godin Summit CT has an eye-catching highly figured solid maple carved top (CT) and an extremely resonant solid mahogany string-through body. The worn-in feel of the Ergocut shaped ebony fingerboard makes the ultra comfortable mahogany neck incredibly easy to of play. This 24-3/4" scale behemoth is powered by two Seymour Duncan humbuckers. An Alnico 2 in the neck position and a '59 in the bridge, controlled via a 5-way switch, provide huge amounts of tone for many styles of players, most notably the classic, hard-rockin' variety.
H.D.R. High-Definition Revoicer
The H.D.R. revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button. The H.D.R. gives guitarists the best of both worlds and provides extra bite and dynamic response.
The H.D.R. provides extra bite, dynamic response and redefines the character of each pickup. It's like having 2 sets of pickups in 1 guitar for 5 pure passive tones + 5 pure active tones.
- Single-cutaway body Style with bolt-on neck
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Soft "C" neck contour
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 1-11-16" nut width
- 24-3/4 " scale
- Solid Honduran mahogany body
- Highly figured carved flamed maple solid top
- 2 x Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups
- (Alnico II neck/'59 bridge)
- Controls: 5-way switch, 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x Godin High-Definition Revoicer
- Fixed Tune-o-matic-style bridge
- Godin tuners
- Black hardware
- Includes gig bag
Godin Summit CT - Natural Flame
Godin Summit CT - Sunburst Flame
Godin Summit CT - Trans Black Flame