DescriptionThe look, sound and vibe of the Telecaster resonate throughout the history and soundscapes of popular music. From orchestra pits to mosh pits; small clubs to stadiums and garages to recording studios, its signature sound is everywhere.
The new American Standard Telecaster still has the hand-rolled fingerboard edges, alnico V pickups and staggered tuning machines for playability, tone and stability, and now includes great new features including:
- A new bridge with improved bent-steel saddles mounted to a stamped-brass bridge plate for increased resonance and sustain.
- A new neck treatment—tinted for a richer presentation, with the maple or rosewood fingerboard buffed to a high gloss. The back of the neck still has that silky, comfortable satin finish.
- A thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance.
- A new Fender-exclusive SKB molded case.
- Two beautiful new finish options, Blizzard Pearl and Crimson Red Transparent.
In Depth- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape (Gloss Headstock Face with Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (p/n 011-0500) or Maple (p/n 011-0502), 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 American Tele® Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Master Volume, Master Delta Tone™
- ("Delta Tone" system includes high output bridge pickup and special No-Load tone control)
Pickup Switching, 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: American Tele with New American Standard Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Machine Heads: Fender® Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
3-Ply Parchment On:
- 3-Color Sunburst
- 2-Color Sunburst
- Candy Cola
- Blizzard Pearl
3-Ply Black On:
- Crimson Red Transparent
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- All New Five-Screw Mounted Brass Bridge Plate for Sonic Stability, Loaded with Improved Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String Slots, for Increased Resonance and Sustain
- Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance
- Tinted Neck
- Maple Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Rosewood Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- 4-Bolt Neck Attachment with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment
- Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Staggered Tuning Keys
- H/S/H Pickup Routing
- New Molded Fender/SKB Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush Interior
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Sharper ‘52 Style Body Radius
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042)
- Accessories: Fender/SKB® Case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
Item Number: Fender American Standard Telecaster® - Natural with Case - Maple  43391 0-0
View all Fender products