DescriptionThe Edirol PCR-50 keyboard — the most advanced 49-key MIDI keyboard controller available. Never before has there been a better compact keyboard for use with popular sequencers and software synthesizers. The PCR-50 takes MIDI control to a new level with unprecedented versatility.
The PCR-50 is equipped with:
• 49 full-sized, velocity sensitive keys
• 8 assignable rotary knobs (cut off, resonance, pan, tempo, etc.)
• 8 assignable faders (volume, EFX send, etc.)
• 9 assignable buttons (program change, track mute, start, stop, etc.)
• 1 sustain pedal connection
• 1 expression pedal connection
• MIDI in & MIDI out
• Pitch & Modulation controls (Newly redesigned to be linearly controlled for more accurate performance)
• 1 Preset Memory & 15 User Memory locations
• USB Bus powered or AC adaptor
• Template sheets for controls
The PCR-50 can control a number of parameters not accessible from other controller keyboards at this price point; such as RPN, NRPN, SysEx.
The PCR-50 is fully compatible with all the latest operating systems including WinXP and Mac OSX. It is the ideal keyboard for use with Arturia Storm, SONAR, Cubase, Reason, FruityLoops, and most other popular sequencers and software synthesizers. As such it comes equipped with templates for these and other programs.
In DepthIt can also run from either the included power supply or draw power from the USB port for maximum portability.
If you are looking for the same great features in a smaller unit, check out the PCR-30.
49 Velocity Sensitive Keys
MIDI Channel Button
Program Change Button
Octave Shift Button (+/-)
Assignable Button (B1--6, L1--3)
Assignable Rotary Volume (R1--8)
Assignable Slider (S1--8)
Assignable Pedal (P1--2)
7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
Hold Pedal Jack
Expression Pedal Jack
MIDI Jacks (IN/OUT)
DC IN Jack
Power Switch (USB BUS/OFF/DC IN)
DC 9 V (AC Adaptor) or USB Bus Powered
300 mA (AC Adaptor)
300 mA (USB Bus Power)
833 (W) x 232 (D) x 86.4 (H) mm
32-13/16 (W) x 9-3/16 (D) x 3-7/16 (H) in.
3.3 kg / 7 lbs 5 oz (excluding AC adaptor)
AC Adaptor (ACP Series)
Template Sheets (GM2/BLANK)
Pedal Switch: DP-2/6
Expression Pedal: EV-5/7
Operating System: MacOS 8.5, 8.6, 9.x, and OS X
Computer: USB ready Apple Macintosh
CPU/clock: PowerPC G3/233 MHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 64 MB or more
OMS 2.3.3 or later. FreeMIDI 1.35 or later*
* For MacOS 8.5, 8.6, 9.x. Plug and play on MacOS X.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Me/98/98SE/2000/XP
Computer: Windows compatible equipped with a USB* port
CPU/clock: Pentium Processor 200 MHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 64 MB or more
USB Chipset: Intel’s USB chipset is recommended
* Must have a compatible USB host controller.
EDIROL designs its USB devices in accordance with USB specifications and has passed all compatibility tests, which are continuously held and organized by USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF).
Item Number: Edirol PCR50 6128 0-0
View all Edirol products