DescriptionThe Control2 is built like a tank with a durable bent metal chassis, 14 high-quality vacuum style switches and a large 14 character LED display. The control 2 requires no setup and simply connects to the DigiTech GSP1101 via a single cable that supplies both power and control signals making stage setup quick and easy.
The Control 2 can control the GSP1101 in either 10 patch mode or 5 patch mode. In 10 patch mode switches 1-10 are assigned to a preset number within each bank. In 5 patch mode, switches 1-5 are assigned to presets within a bank while switches 6-10 are assigned to control individual effect on / off.
The Control 2 also features a built-in expression pedal assignable to wahs, volume, DigiTech Whammy and other parameters. A second ¼” expression pedal input is located on the rear panel.
However you play, if you own a DigiTech GSP1101, dramatically expand your control with the Control 2 remote foot controller.
In DepthControl 2
- Heavy-duty vacuum switches for program changes, effect on / off changes, bank up and down, tap tempo and tuner
- Bright LEDs display program and effect on / off
- Large 14 character LED display for program name, bank name and tuner
- Large 2 character display for program number and tuning reference
- Built-in expression pedal controls GSP1101’s internal wahs, volume, Whammy and other parameters
- 2nd 1/4 in. expression input jack works with any standard cc controller
- Single CAT5 connection to GSP1101 eliminates the need for external power supply
- 25 Foot / 7.6m cable included
- Chassis: Durable bent metal construction
- Display: Large 14 character alpha-numeric and 2 character numeric LED display
- Cable: 25 ft. CAT5
- Power Requirements: Supplied by the GSP1101
- A/D Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz throughout
- DSP Section: 2 Audio DNA2(TM) DSP Processors
- Preset Memory: 99 User / 99 Factory Presets
Analog Input Connections
- Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Maximum input signal: 8 dBu
- Impedance: 16K Ohms unbalanced or 20K Ohms balanced
- Nominal input level: +4 dBu or -10 dBV
- Maximum input: +23dBu (Level switch at +4 dBu)
Analog Output Connections
- Impedance: 1K Ohms unbalanced / 2K Ohms balanced
- Maximum Output Level: 23 dBu
- Impedance: 2K Ohms balanced
- Maximum Output level: 23 dBu
- Minimum Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Power: 250 mW / channel
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Nominal output level: -10 dBV (Unity gain from guitar input in BYPASS)
- Electronic SNR: ¡Ý 110dB
- Expression Pedal Input: Works with any standard passive guitar volume pedal; connect to volume pedal output.
- Footswitch Input: DigiTech FS300 or GNXFC. Uses 1/4¡± TRS stereo cable.
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- USB: 2.0 compliant
- Audio streaming: 2 channels to computer, 2 channels from computer
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHZ
- Windows(R) XP (SP 2 installed, .NET Framework 2.0* installed)
- 800 MHz processor speed (1.2 GHz recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- *.NET 2.0 will be downloaded and installed during installation of X-Edit software if required.
- OS 10.4.x
- PowerPC or Intel(R) G4, G5 processor 800 MHz (1.2 GHz recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
Item Number: Digitech GSP1101 + Control 2 Bundle 43686 0-0
View all Digitech products
View Additional Images