Ultra-Drive Pro Digital Loudspeaker Management System
Product Code: 42200
Our Price is Too Low to Advertise!
Call 1-800-878-8882 for ordering information.
(Click Here) to email us for details.
This Item Ships FREE!
Click Here for Shipping Options
DescriptionThe Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 is the ultimate digital loudspeaker management system with an unheard-of audio quality and feature list. It is an indispensable tool for the precise set-up of multiple loudspeaker systems or arrays. Installation contractors, live-sound engineers, cinemas/discotheques/concert hall operators will quickly learn to love this model's rich features. Signals can be split in various ways to assure precise sound by using the optimal frequency range of each loudspeaker.
In Depth- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end AKM? 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- 4 different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs-allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- Additional sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a 4th internal input signal
- Future-proof Ultra-Drive Pro software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces
- Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several Ultra-Drive Pros
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable via PC software or on PCMCIA card
- Open architecture assures easy software updates
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Item Number: Behringer DCX2496 [DCX2496] 42200 3-3
Have a question about the Behringer DCX2496 [DCX2496]?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.
View all Behringer products
View Additional Images