Audio-Technica's advanced M3 IEM system offers a full range of professional in-ear monitoring features, with a choice of 1321 UHF channels and easy-to-read LCD information displays on both transmitter and receiver for setting preferences. The stereo monitor system is equipped with Audio-Technica's versatile Personal Mix Control, which gives allows volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver. While up to 16 complete M3 systems may be used simultaneously, any number of M3R stereo receivers can operate on the same frequency with a single M3T stereo transmitter. The M3T Stereo Transmitter is equipped with two XLR/¼" combo input connectors into which users can connect line-level inputs (from a mixing console, for example). The M3T also offers a headphone output that allows you to monitor transmitter input signals directly.
- High-fidelity sound with clean, articulate mix allows performers to hear themselves clearly at lower volume - 1321 selectable UHF channels with automatic frequency scanning - Up to 16 simultaneous systems per frequency band - Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono - Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver - LCD information display offers step-through menus for setting preferences - XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects signal to mixing console, additional IEM system or recording device with no signal degradation - Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static - Pilot tone protects against RF interference when transmitter is turned off - Multi-level limiter (defeatable) helps protect hearing from sudden peaks - Portable system is quick to load and set up - Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix & less feedback - Use any number of Stereo Receivers (with individual mixes) on the same frequency - Audio-Technica earphones with proprietary dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and outstanding isolation - Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips plus an ear-conforming foam tip - Selectable auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input
OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Operating Frequencies: - Band E: 790.000 to 822.000 MHz, 1281 frequencies - Band F: 832.000 to 865.000 MHz, 1282 frequencies - Band L: 575.000 to 608.000 MHz, 1321 frequencies - Band M: 614.000 to 647.000 MHz, 1321 frequencies - *Not all frequency bands available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz - Modulation Mode: FM stereo - Maximum Deviation: ±40 kHz - Dynamic Range: 90 dB (typical), A-weighted - Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% at (1 kHz, ±20 kHz Deviation) - Operating Range: 100 m (300'), typical (Open range environment with no interfering signals.) - Operating Temperature Range: -5° C (23° F) to +50° C (122° F) (Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.) - Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 13 kHz (+/- 3 dB) - Simultaneous Use: 16 channels per band (maximum recommended)
- Receiving System: Double conversion superheterodyne - RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV (at 60 dB S/N ratio, 50 ohms termination) - Headphone Output Connector: 3.5 mm TRS stereo phone jack - Headphone Output Power: 65 mW (at 32 ohms) - Antenna Input: SMA-type, 50 ohms - Aux Input Connector: 3.5 mm TRS stereo phone jack - Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included) - Battery Life 8 hours (alkaline) (Depending on battery type and use pattern) - Dimensions: 70.0 mm (2.76") W x 25.0 mm (0.98") D x 110.0 mm (4.33") H - Net Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz), without batteries - Accessories Included: EP3 earphone; flexible antenna
RF Power Output: - 10 mW/50 mW (switchable), 50 ohms - Limited to 10 mW within 863 MHz to 865 MHz - Following national regulations
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Input Connections: - XLRF-type/6.3 mm stereo (1/4") combination connector - Pin 1 and Sleeve: Ground - Pin 2 and Tip: Hot - Pin 3 and Ring: Cold
Maximum Input Level: - XLRF-type/6.3 mm stereo, (1/4") balanced: +26 dBu - 6.3 mm (1/4") mono, unbalanced: +26 dBu
- Power Requirement: 12-18V DC, 600 mA - Headphone Output Connector: 6.3 mm (1/4") TRS stereo phone jack - Headphone Output Power: 120 mW at 32 ohms - Antenna Connector: BNC, 50 ohms - Dimensions: 210.0 mm (8.30") W x 132.0 mm (5.20") D x 44.0 mm (1.70") H - Net Weight: 930 g (32.8 oz), without accessories - Accessories Included: AC adapter (country dependant); rack mount adapters; flexible antenna
Audio Technica M3 Dual Band Wireless In-Ear Monitor System [M3M]
Have a question about the Audio Technica M3 Dual Band Wireless In-Ear Monitor System [M3M]?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.