iMultiMix 16 USB is a sturdy, compact mixer with built-in recording to its Universal Dock for iPods (Classic and 5th Gen) and iPod nanos (2nd or 3rd Gen) or to a USB-connected Mac or PC. It also features 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects, a limiter, and control wheel transport controls for the iPod.
This 16-channel mixer fuses professional-quality mixing, 3-band EQ per channel, guitar/line inputs, and iPod recording in a single, powerhouse package. For ultra-clean live recordings of any performance, home studios, stages, podcasts, and houses of worship, iMultiMix 16 USB is a perfect partner. Integrated USB audio output enables you to move your recordings to a Mac or PC without special drivers or complicated set-ups. Steinberg Cubase LE 4 and Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition recording software are included so no additional programs are needed for professional recording with the iMultiMix 16 USB.
Last, but least, the iMultiMix 16 USB also plays music from your iPod so that it can be used as a source or backing track for live performances.
- Integrated recording to iPod (Classic and 5th generation) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd generation)
- 8 high-gain mic/line preamped inputs (XLR and 1/4 in balanced)
- 48V phantom power
- Limiter eliminates clipping on recordings
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz recording to computer or iPod
- Two guitar mic/line inputs
- Aux sends and returns
- 100 onboard, 28-bit digital effects: reverb, chorus, flange, delay
- 3-band EQ on each channel with high/low shelving and midband pass/reject
- Steinberg Cubase LE 4 and Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition recording software included
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- Mac: OS X
- USB port
- Power adapter
- Software CD
- User manual
Alesis iMultiMix 16USB
Have a question about the Alesis iMultiMix 16USB?
Call us toll free at 1-800-878-8882.